Prior to booking and attending any course at The Plastering Workshop Ltd you must agree to the following:
1. Payment for your course must be received by us at least 14 days prior to the start of your course.
2. We can accept payment by either cheque, credit/debit card, cash (in person) or postal order.
3. Cheques should be made payable to "The Plastering Workshop Ltd".
4.We are only able to accept cancellations up to 28 days prior to the start date of your course. After this we are unable to refund any fees, however it may be possible to transfer your booking to another scheduled course date (see 5 below)
5. If you are booking a plastering or brick laying course more than 28 days in advance, we can confirm your booking on receipt of a £50 none refundable deposit if you prefer. The balance becomes due 14 days prior to start date.
6. Changing your booking to another course date, if one is available, may be possible but we require at least 48 hours notice & a £25.00 administration charge will be required. We will only change your course date only once.
7. Students are responsible for evaluating their own physical and learning suitability for the courses. The Plastering Workshop Ltd reserves the right to refuse acceptance of bookings at any time before or during the course where a student’s attendance may seem unsuitable or impact the ability of The Plastering Workshop Ltd to provide a safe environment and high level of service.
8. Students must adhere to given Health and Safety guidelines and use safety equipment provided by The Plastering Workshop Ltd. The Plastering Workshop Ltd cannot be held responsible for loss, injury or damage incurred by students as result of attending or visiting The Plastering Workshop Ltd.
9. The activities conducted at The Plastering Workshop Ltd present the similar risk of injury as any construction site and DIY project at home. Courses involve some use of dangerous equipment and machinery. The Plastering Workshop Ltd will not be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage as a result of visiting The Plastering Workshop Ltd or attending the courses.
10. Each student attends at their own risk and we suggest that you consult your doctor in you are in any doubt about your physical suitability for any of our courses.
11. In the unlikely event of a course being cancelled The Plastering Workshop will endeavour to advise students at the earliest opportunity. An alternative date will be offered. The Plastering Workshop Ltd will not be responsible for any additional loss or damage as a result of the changed dates.
12.The Plastering Workshop Ltd reserves the right to refuse any application before or during the course.
13. The Plasteriing Workshop Ltd cannot guarantee the level of skill each individual will attain during or after the course.